Saturday, September 23, 2006

Is There Still Serious Money To Be Made Online After The Death Of Adsense?

What I like best about Scott Boulch's special report is that there's no BS (excuse my having to use this example from the cow to get my point across, but there is so much of it flying around the web these days that the smell gets nauseating every time you log onto the Internet.)

Scott Boulch's special report is candid and even if he does try to sell me something in future after this splendid service and free report, I will gladly buy. The man says he makes an average of $50,000 on the net every month using his non-Adsense ways to monetize his sites. He even admits that he still uses Adsense, only that he does not rely on it anymore for most of his revenue.

I know a few other guys who make even more cash than that online doing all sorts of non-Adsense stuff.

So the answer to the question in my headline is a resounding 'yes' there is still some very serious money to be made online even after the death of Adsense. Maybe the other even more important question is if I am talking here about money that is as easy to make as Adsense cash was in its' heydays. And again the answer has to be a loud 'yes'.

No comments: