Saturday, September 23, 2006

What Will You Do Now That You Cannot Earn What You Used To Earn From Adsense?

After reading through Scott Boulch's special report on the death of Adsense, I realized one fact for certain. That my healthy Adsense earnings had flown out of the window, never to return again.

As I have already said before I am no guru and I may not be very smart, but I knew enough to figure out that Google were not going to change things any time soon so that my earnings would get back up there and rising. For starters when all those millions of site owners saw their income fall like a stone, guess what they are bound to do? They will go back to Google and get those now extremely cheap Adwords ads (imagine paying a fraction of a cent for a valuable lead?). So instead of Google paying those folks some money for thei Adsense ads, they'll now be earning from them. So why should they change anything if the whole arrangement puts even more money into their pockets?

What then, was I going to do? Scott Boulch had a neat solution in his special report. The only problem was that I didn't feel like spending money on Adwords, besides I didn't have much left over after what has been happening over the last couple of months.

That is the question you should also be asking yourself. You probably have plenty of cash to throw into a cheap Google Adwords campaign using the very valuable and yet free tips in Scott Boulch's special report on the death of Adsense.

No comments: